Thursday, February 14, 2013
It had been really long since I last write a blogger post. I guess I hav learnt to grow up these few mths. By all the obstacles around me. And I met a guy who has been by my side, tolerate my stubborn and all. I knew him in the company, actually it takes sometime for us to be close friend, and we are still not in a relationship yet, I guess? Haha. I get confused by our current relationship too. I am just too afraid to be hurt again. Bt my selfishness did not let him giv up, I am not sure hw long it will last, bt as for nw, he really nv giv up on wat is promised. And tat's wat makes me tink he's special. We are both not sure if we are the right one for each other, bt we giv our time to each other lik we are already into a relationship(tat's wat makes my mum laughed at me when I told her we are still not in a relationship). LOL. But recently, this guy no. 2 whom suddenly came back to contact me after he MIA for so long, he makes my feeling shake again. Nw, I really dunno wat I am tinking. I wan to treasure the guy who's treating me so well, I wan to keep my promise to him. The 1 yr promise. Bt nw, I am confused. Whenever I am wif him, his caring words to me become irritating. I really dunno why it turned tis way. I really feel so sorry. But I dunno whr's the prob. Is it he do nt enough or I expected too much? I often felt that he doesn't understand me at all. He dunno wat I wan and expecting from him. I made it clear to him, bt he still dun get it at times. In tis case, I am juz afraid if one day we are together, we might not get along so well. I dun wan words, I wan proof. Well..anw he is the first guy which I bring home and first guy that I celebrated my Valentine's day wif. Today is Valentine's day, and tonite I am gg to MBS- The Chocolate Bar to enjoy chocolate buffet wif him. I hope it's a enjoyable one. I am expecting something from him. Hope he won't disappoint me this time. My gift for him is home-made cookies, HAHA. I hope it can be swallow =X. Everyone's in the world, Happy Valentine's Day!




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
10:33 AM