Sunday, September 14, 2014
I thought you loved me, I thought you won't hurt me, I am wrong. The person who told me he love me the most is the one who hurt me the most. You say you won't spend any money on game, you know i told you not to and you promised you won't, yet you do it. You spent $128+ on game, I found the evident on your email, you nv admit, you deny, you tell me is your bro borrow from you, use your account to buy, I asked for evident that your bro asked you to buy, you twist the word, ask me what if is you buy one, what will I do? I told you I will break up with you, you tell me is your bro and you shared money buy tgt one. You have changed, totally changed. No wonder, so many adults advise me to see properly, telling me you may not be the one. I angry, I ignored their advise, I chose to be with you, becos I trust u, I thought u really care about me, I thought u will think twice before doing something that hurt me, tell me...how am I gonna believe you from now on? How do you want me to regain the trust? I am scared already..I have no confident in our rs anymore, now is just waiting for time to break. Cos it's too sudden. I believe we will slowly go faded.




I am tired and lazy to carry on everything nw...
12:01 PM